[LRflex] Re: Still Life. :-)

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:03:14 -0700

Dave Saalsaa said:
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Still Life. :-)

> Ted, you have stories that always amaze me.  This one, however, makes me
> wonder a bit about the daughter.  ;-)<<<<<

Hi Dave,
Well it kind of leaves us wondering about folks like that. But as I recall
Bill said the daughter was in tears when she saw the photo as it was the
only visual memento of her mother.

The way Bill had cropped and re-touched it, unless one knew the old girl was
in a coffin with eyes closed, the photo just looked like an everyday good
portrait.

I might add Bill was a master at re-touching, if alive today he'd be
brilliant at Photoshopping! ;-)

ted