[LRflex] Re: Steve's Intervention (Was Re: dog park...)

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:29:45 -0800 (PST)

OMG Richard young man, do you want to start a war with this ?
It should read:

Cameras are cameras, expect those used by Leicareflex listers and
particularly when these are Leicas.

Now you copy* this a hundred times and report.

;-)

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

* copy and paste is not allowed, well how should I know if you

GEESH DAD!  AllrightIguessI'llDoIt... Sigh

I'll Copy this a hundred Times:

thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis