[LRFlex] Re: Steam Freaks

  • From: "Venture Coy" <vlc-art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 21:49:13 -0600

Hi Douglas,
Very interesting pictures. For me, the vertical of the engine with people on
platform, would have been better by moving the lens to the right to include
more of the people. Too much white space to the left of the engine.
That's only my opinion, and I may get shot out of the saddle by hombres on
this list, so I'm heading for cover
right now!

Venture Coy
Boise, Idaho(Somewhere out West)