[LRflex] Re: Spring has come to Central PA

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 21:46:33 +0200

Welcome to the zoo as David will no doubt put it ;-)

  Nice Coeur de Marie Joel, maybe some sharpening would help though
but the colours are so acurate, good on you, really.

OTT, watch that the link doesn't embed more than what you intended,
your first link needs trimming out "Joel" to be viewed ;-)

Philippe, happy to see a new comer with a DMR here