[LRflex] Re: Spanish inland: Huelva

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 00:43:58 +0200

Excellent series, Marc. You can almost smell and feel the dryness and heat

BTW: Huelva played a role in one of the biggest deceptions in WW 2, Major Martin, the man who never was, is buried in the town's cemetery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mincemeat

Cheers
Douglas

From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 21:04:24 +0200

Huelva, the warm South...
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Huelva/

C&C welcome.
Best regards,
Marc

Marc, you have one of the most incredible "eyes" of any photographer I've
seen. You manage to reveal the art of the scene in so many of your images
that I am constantly amazed. But, this one gave me a big smile. The trees
look like a dance group!   8-D

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Huelva/IMG_6187.jpg.html

Best regards,
Neil