[LRflex] Spagetti (topic was another Keith but not me)

  • From: "keith.r.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxx" <keith.r.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:20:27 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Flavio,

Another use of the term spagetti in English which might help:
To quote Wikipedia "Spaghetti Junction is a nickname that can be given
to a complicated or massively intertwined interchange, such that it
resembles a plate of spaghetti."
We have a rather nice example in the UK near Birmingham :-) Its not
just people, sat navs can get a bit confused too :-)

Best regards
Keith

twisted and tangled that it's impossible to make sense of it.