[LRflex] Re: Sonny and his 2CV, laissez bon temps rouler

  • From: <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: Leica-Reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 21:39:45 +0200 (CEST)

Alice says no hibiscus, rather in the "capucine" family i.e. nasturtium

Adjustable headlights: useful in case of fog too , my experience

Citroen also invented headlights that turned along with your steering to allow
safer night driving, unparalleled to this day.

Ph

Envoyé depuis SFR Mail. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

=======================================
Message du : 31/07/2011
De : "Bille Xavier F. " <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
A : leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Copie à :
Sujet : [LRflex] Re: Sonny and his 2CV, laissez bon temps rouler

All right Sonny, here it goes: Xavier BILLE,1 Rue La Fontaine94700 Maisons
Alfort - France Have a good time ;)

Xavier F. BILLE

Maisons-Alfort - France.