[LRflex] Re: Some pics from La Palma

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:41:38 -0400

Marc Dufour wrote:
Hello,
Some pics from La Palma island, in the Canary archipelago.
In the western side, it's one of the most remote, recent and rugged.
The northern part has a mixing of continental and subtropical environment, whereas the southern one shows marks of its volcanic past.
... Soon, more pictures.
Cheers,
Marc
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/La+Palma/
Marc,
  Very beautiful shots.   Especially the two in the forest,
and the sunset.  Great job managing the great dynamic
range to see the forest shadows and still see the
sunbeams in the mist.  Both of the forest photos
really draw my eye into the trees.  Perfect composition.
  Nice job also with just a slight blur of my company's
logo on the propeller. :-)

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein