[LRflex] Re: Some people faces

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 23:23:06 +0200

Hello Steve,

I only use the R 6.2, for many years, and the Digilux 3 since April
(although yet in a first approach phase)
During some years, i used also a Mamiya RB67, now dusty for not use. The
results I get in this moment, scanning slides from R 6.2, give almost the
same quality.
I also used a copy of Linhof Teknica, a short time, but I quickly tired to
carry it with the tripod cross-country !

The lenses I use:
For travel:
Vario-Elmar 1:3,5 / 35-70
Vario-Elmar 1:4 / 70-210
Elmarit 1: 2,8 / 24 (this one will stay at home the next time, cause I just
got a Vario-Elmar 1: 3,5-4 / 21-35 ASPH)

In other circumstances:
Summilux 1: 1,4 / 50
Summicron 1: 2 / 50
Apo-Macro-Elmarit 1: 2,8 /100
Apo-Telyt 1: 3,4 / 180

If I should have to choose, I should conserve the 35-70 for travels, and the
Summicron 50 for the rest, without any doubt.
The first one for its focal range, wich covers most of situations. A
marvellous lens.
The second one because its "natural" vision and perfect quality. To move
myself isn't a problem ;-)
Well, it's only an opinion.

Cheers,
Marc