[LRflex] Re: Some from recient trips

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 18:52:35 -0700

Thanks David.  1993 is a composite of two photos.  The clouds did not light
up until after the sun had set on half dome.  So, I cheated.

2087 is this tree at the end of Happy Isle's trail and I have looked at it
on many trips back there and decided to give it  a try this time since I had
the 100 APO attached and it appeared to fill the bill.  I am looking almost
directly into the sun, and that lens performs well under any conditions.  In
the past, I have had other lenses and have not attempted that show.  I just
thought the light on the young leaves and the dark shadows behind could be
interesting.  Glad you liked my effort.

Aram