[LRflex] Some artist at the Pasadena Chalk Festival

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 09:02:33 -0700

Took my father-in-law to the festival only a 10 days out of surgery.  He did not think he would be able to go this year.  His recovery is phenomenal.  I neglected taking a photo of him walking around with his camera, but did train my camera on a few of the artists.  View them large if you so desire.

Some really get into their work.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/pcf/Pasadena+Chalk+Festival-2743.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/pcf/Pasadena+Chalk+Festival-2735.jpg.html

Please view the rest in this album, but I like this one the best

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/pcf/Pasadena+Chalk+Festival-2708.jpg.html

If i was good enough I would get rid of the legs on either side of the artist to clean the shot up and make for a stronger composition, but they just did not move on their own.

Comments welcome

Aram

------
Unsubscribe or change to/from Digest Mode at:
  http://lrflex.furnfeather.ca/
Archives are at: