[LRflex] Re: Some Foveon Colour

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 06:04:48 -0800 (PST)

Hello Walter,
   Gorgeous Butterfly Shots! They are wonderful scenes and wonderful moments.
I'll be sharing them with my niece today, she's a big lover of Butterflies -
Taking her State High School Achievement Exam & her early College Entrance Exam
this week (ACT for those in the know) - and could use a stress reliever. :-)
   Really, Walter - Stunning. I would theorize a quibling macro shooting expert
might take exception with your aperture choices or placement of your plane of
focus, maybe, but I don't and think an 'expert' might not. Photography in the
wild is about the possible and the available not the perfect or most desirable.
:-)
  As far as the new Pana cameras, I'd agree that an essentially 'same' sensor
would limit the appeal of an upgrade at this point, but I would theorize that
things like potentially improved interfaces and maybe a better jpeg engine
could sway some buyers. I'm just a 'Scorpio' thru and thru and almost always
see the both sides of arguments and the world in shades of grey on every thing
except my core values. :-)
Terrific Walk You Took!
Keep Em Up - They're good for your Photography and your heart. :-)

Richard