[LRflex] Re: Some B&W pictures

  • From: "FLAVIO GORI" <flaviogori@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:55:57 +0200

Thank you. I also like The Well pictures, the sunset light gave rasor sharp
details.
Thanks, David! Maybe you gave an eye to the "Linee" too?
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/iKlee/linee/
more Linee (lines) to follow. Those pictures are most from the Monte Senario
monastery site, 20km from Firenze. A special one: around 830 meters high,
particular light, fog, building lines... really intriguing place!
Thanks again!

fg

On 16/07/07, David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> At 16/07/2007, you wrote:
> >Sorry.http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/iKlee/
> >thanks, David!
> >
> >fg
>

> Hi Flavio!
>
> Nice shots ... but the one I **really** liked was the last one ..
> "wall & bell".
>
> Thanks for sharing!
>
> ---
>
> David Young,