[LRflex] Snow (was Re: Wild life on Glossy Paper)

  • From: Colin Howarth <colin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:04:02 +0100

OK, I think we win:

we had 50 cm (~ 20 ") of snow in 24 hrs this weekend in Munich. Not
something I've ever seen before. Some people can't find their cars,
let alone dig them out :-) Took them a whole day to get the trams
running again. Underground (subway) was OK though, and busses running
a little late.

The ice-age is on its way, due to global warming. :-(

colin