[LRflex] Re: Slow??

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 06:57:09 -0700

Ahhhh.  Looking in other nooks and crannys of my gallery.  I love those
blossoms.  It was a wet day last spring when I took those shots.  They are
at the University of Washington.  Unfortunately, they are reaching their
maximum age very quickly and are in sad shape.  Google U of W cherry trees
and I am sure you can find out all about their history.  I grew up just 4
blocks from campus and remember when they were moved there from their former
location (now a freeway).

Aram