[LRFlex] Re: Slightly OT - Monaco Colorimeter

  • From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:50:36 -0800

I'm not sure about the Monaco products, but with the Color Pro s/w and
Spider I use one should turn off Adobe Gamma. Otherwise, as you create your
custom monitor profiles Adobe Gama will be trying to compensate for the new
monitor profiles. I believe the new CS Photoshop does not include the Gamma
program any longer.

With an Apple click off the extension box for Gamma. With a Windows computer
delete the Gamma program and make sure it isn't in your start-up file.

Good Luck , Bill Lawlor

    www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm