[LRflex] Sir Nigel, Elizabeth, Frauke, a lilac man and some birds

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LeicaReflex <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 00:22:06 +0200

More "what we did on our holidays" pics
Two young Herring Gulls in flight
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/MG_5007_edited_3

How starlings find out how to fly south for the winter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/MG_4492_edited_1

Three young gulls finding out what might be edible
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/MG_4302_edited_1

Sir Nigel Gresley at Goathland - after a 750,000 pound refit still not
strong enough to pull much, they got it sorted out though, a couple of
days later.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/MG_4839_edited_1

Elizabeth - steaming up Khyber Pass. A rebuilt 3-axle Sentinel steam
wagon with a bus body, they had to write a new traffic/passenger
transport law to get her certificated for public transport.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/MG_4523_edited_1

When I'm grown up I get a black chimney pot too
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/MG_4458_edited_1

Who needs colour film on a day like this
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/MG_5015_edited_1

Frauke and the windswept lilac man
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/MG_4709_edited_1

Hope you like at least some of them, comments more than welcome
cheers
Douglas