[LRflex] Re: Silly fools... WOW

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 19:55:03 +0200

Now that I have read Ted's answer about height,
and knowing he knows you well,
I suppose he meant , bend your knees :-D
Maybe, just maybe ;-)

No offense meant, you know me, and have been able to assess how much of a daddy-long-legs I am :-)

Great shots David, keep clicking.
And try to sell the one with the levitating Stetson.
Amitiés
Philippe

David Young wrote:

At 5/23/2009, you wrote:

Watch this he said to me : amazing !

You should sell them to Oly at once David

Those guy s are crazy, really!

Thank you, Philippe! They are, indeed, crazy. Eight seconds may not seem very long, but to the rider, I'm pretty sure it's an eternity! Most, don't last that long!

And Ted's lessons have made their way , the right click and the purfekt moment.

:-)

---
David Young
Logan Lake, BC