[LRflex] Re: Silky Pix

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 22:26:42 +0200

David:

SP3 can disply a thumbnail image of a NEF file out of the scanner. But
during load it will complain.

My guess is that SP has voluntarily restricted the range to Camera only.

Howard was right, there is probabl not much differences between a Nef off
the scanner and the Nef out of a Nikon Camera.

As for th black level, you explained it already but I fail to see it SP3. It
is not important at this point.

SP3 is easy to use. there is an offer to upgrade from SP2, it might not be
so expensive

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.