[LRflex] Sign a protest chart for the existence of the R10

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 11:44:06 +0100

Good Day Flexers

The French Club named Summilux.net has opened a page for all the R users who
ask Leica a Digital Reflex m LEICA a Reflex

I have just added my name and commented in French that we, the Leica Reflex
Int'l, co founded with David are demanding this Reflex

Please, feel free to add your name and let them know you are from the LRFLEX
list ;)

http://www.summilux.net/r10/index.php?lang=en

That page exists in some major European Language

Have a nice Week End.
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on
Facebook.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_2:092009