[LRflex] Re: Show and Tell...

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 09:47:50 +0100

Indeed, the 'CLC' Contrast light Compensator system on the SRT serie was very
well designed in its time.

As good as the cell on its arm placed in front of the lens on a Leica CL,
another original Minolta engineering.

The SRT is nowaday just a brick to hold the books on the shelf.

From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France