[LRFlex] Short introduction

  • From: Michaël PETRE <meushi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 17:28:02 +0200

Michael Petre, system administrator, currently living in Luxembourg, Luxembourg.

Now in my 30s, I started photography at about 14 but had to stop for a few years (only 24 hours in a day and all that). I "rediscovered" photography a few months ago and am now the proud owner of a Leica SL (as soon as it gets delivered), a Rollei SL66 and an antique Kodak Autographic Junior 1a I carefully converted to 120 film. It will be my first Leica, after all those years wanting one.

As shown by the cameras I use, I have no interest in automation and prefer mechanical design to electronic gizmos when it comes to taking pictures. If the camera is older than me (not difficult), I enjoy it even more.

I shoot mostly in black and white and process the films myself. I plan to use a "digital darkroom" for the prints.

Best wishes,

Michael

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm