[LRflex] Shooting styles in Burma

  • From: H&ECummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 07:54:24 -0700

From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Shooting styles in Burma
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 08:03:48 +0200

Hello Howard :) 'Canon Brigade' is a great image, the locals are quite relax
with the photo tools, the temple can be only walked in barefeet but a tripod
can keep its sleepers.... As for the lovers, it brought back to my mind, the
famous photo of R. Doisneau, le baiser de l'hotel de ville, here with a
pedantic explanation, luckily in French:
http://jean-paul.desgoutte.pagesperso-orange.fr/ressources/son_image/semio/Bhv.htm
 (sneeked with my Friend Google....) So far, I just loved your 'holidays
snaps', they are rich of sense. Thanks for sharing, I like this tease,
unveiling regularily the images, putting you in the scenery at times.
From : Xavier F. BILLE

Hi Xavier,
Thanks for looking and commenting. Glad you found pictures to like. :-) They
were fun to take.
Cheers
Howard