[LRFlex] Re: Shiny Stuff

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 09:35:06 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

"Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A few shiny ones that don't get let out so often - spot the odd ones out
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/RFS_Shiny

I see a couple of folding Retinas.

> Very much the user cameras, and  the ones that will wear out one day.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/RFS_2

> That's enough showing off for today, any one else want to show their
> goodies ?

between the SLRs and the RFs you've got quite a set of toys ... er, tools.  I
don't have photos of my stuff yet.  At the moment it's a 'flex, 2 SLs (plus two
in the works), 2 SL2s, and 9 lenses from 35mm to 560mm... plus my daughter's
R4sP and 60 macro.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com