[LRflex] Re: Sh Photo Link

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:43:31 +0100

SHPhoto is aka Photo Arsenal - has a pretty rotten reputation with some people.

(I have only had positive contacts with them, very friendly and cooperative when the Rollei film magazine I ordered turned out to be not as new as advertised. They paid back half of the advertised cost within 3 days)

I took a look at their website earlier on today, some quite massive reductions in RRP

http://www.shphoto.de/

This is the german language site: just click on the Union Jack to change to English and then on Leica R9 System Special Offer.

Cheers
Douglas

David Young wrote:
It seems that Sh photo is moving truckloads of Leica glass & gear through Ebay...

For those interested, the link to Sh Photos Ebay store (& prices) is here:

* http://tinyurl.com/dd8hrk*

Cheers!
---

David Young, Logan Lake, CANADA