[LRflex] Re: Sensor-Film: This is how you use it

  • From: NATSTEK@xxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:26:13 EDT

Guy's, Guy's, Guy's,

We are all worrying about trivialities. Believe me, I've found out over the
years that there is no photographic equipment problem that cannot be overcome.
One just has to prepare ones mindset accordingly. I personally prepare for
extreme situations by consuming about 8 or 10 cups of Bailey's & coffee. Of
course, my recipe calls for a "shot" of coffee in a 12oz. mug and the remainder
of
the 11 or so ozs. being topped off with Bailey's Irish Cream. After 8 or 10
cups of that, you can tackle anything!

Works for me.

Art Tafil
Knoxville, TN