[LRflex] Re: Sensibility of keeping "overlapping" lenses

  • From: "W.B. Abbott" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 15:22:22 -0700

On Apr 13, 2011, at 2:37 PM, Steve Barbour wrote:

> why did they choose Solms?

I knew someone who understands matters of this kind would ask.

When they first started having a chronic medical problem while living here in
Saratoga, which seemed to be a vision problem in that they could not open their
eye, they chose to go to their original home here in the U.S., Camera West, to
see their old friends there and to seek help with their malady, but, alas, the
doctors there were unable to help them and so sent them to another reputable,
family run Clinic in New Jersey, to which they routinely refer family cases
that are beyond their capacity to treat.

After a thorough examination, the New Jersey Clinic decided that the diagnostic
and remedial facilities they had on hand were also inadequate in view of the
infirmities displayed and sent them to visit their ancestral home for expert
diagnosis and therapies among the family members there.

I'm not too surprised that they haven't written to me because I know they are
busy with all the diagnostics, tests and probing that goes on in such an
environment.

When I hear from them I will let you know.

Thanks for asking,

Bill