[LRflex] Sensibility of keeping "overlapping" lenses

  • From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 11:42:24 -0400

Sensibility of keeping "overlapping" lenses...

I have an R9/DMR and am disturbed by how big and heavy it is.

I have much the same lenses in M mount.

So, what is the sensibility of keeping these lenses, when I can do
faster and better with my M's:

- 50mm f1.4 Summilux-R E60
- 35mm f1.4 Summilux-R
- 80mm f1.4 Summilux-R

Of course, I'd keep my 28mm PC, 100mm Macro and my longer R telephoto lens.

Tell me your stories, of how wonderful the 35/50/80 Summilux-R lenses
are, or, your advice on "sell'em and move on".

:-)

...Vick