[LRflex] Re: Sensations

  • From: foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 09:40:14 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks for look and comment, Philippe.

As you guess, the place is on the way to Toulouse... about 7 o 8 km. at
west from Castelnaudary.
I wonder myself if there is a "slight tilt", or actually just an effect,
because of the composition itself.
I was doubting, when preparing the file before update, and finally choose
to let it as it was (covering the lower part of the picture, until the
limits of leaves, you'll see the horizon is OK. So, I think that's the
shore line and leaves limit inclination wich cause this sensation)
Even so, a sligth adjustment should have avoided it !

Thanks again,
Amitiés... de Castellón.
Marc