[LRflex] Season Greetings

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 23:26:00 +0100

Hi Listers,
I have just posted a couple of (home-made) cards for you all.
Feel free to go and pick your own.

Of course, I disclaim any copyright on those as I just made them for you
and your kin.
If any happened to please you, I would be honoured if you sent it to
people you'd like to.

Special thanks to all of you who took time and pain to help, advise or
simply answer me this year, and particularly David, Ted and Xavier.

I wish you all a nice celebration period, and a successful and
photographically fruitful year 2007.

Long live the List, Leica, and digital film.

Cheers
Phileicangemix.

PS: nearly forgot, they're here
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/pick+up+your+own/>