[LRflex] Re: Scanner

  • From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 09:31:22 -0700

On Aug 18, 2009, at 8:41 AM, Ong Pang Jin wrote:

Good Day all,

In fact, I am one of those who is still thinking to convert R-lens to Nikon-mount using Leitax. But I have not seen any photo using that on Nikon D300 (I bot one few mths ago). I have seen many are using D700 for R-lens (via Leitax) due to it is Full Frame (R-lens is "full frame")..................the result ? Fatanstic ! Meantime, I hold on my R-lens (might convert if photo taken by D300 is almost same quality as D700)

on the other hand, I do read one advertisment by SHPhoto on LFI. It said that is an adapter (not Leitax) for R-lens to Nikon Digital camera use (anyone aware of this).

please tell us more...

I am not aware but would like to hear further,

Steve

regards,

p/s:  David, long time no chat...:) how are you doing ?