[LRflex] Re: Scanner

  • From: "p.macmahon" <p.macmahon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 14:29:26 +0100

Dear David, many thanks for your thoughtful reply. I will take a look at what
is around on ebay. May I ask you a supplementary, but related, question? If
expense were not the first consideration, what digital platform would you
choose for my R lenses? I am particularly pleased with results from my 50mm,
which also represents a considerable investment. I have flirted with the idea
of adding a 90mm f2 as well. I would like to improve my photography going
forward. I enjoy shooting film, and the delayed gratification (or in my case
disappointment!), but I guess I should not be too innovation averse. Many
thanks, Richard