[LRflex] Re: Santa, Eli and Everett

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 08:25:02 -0800

I got over it at perhaps the ripe old age of 15. I never did warm up to an in person meeting until I took by youngest brother.

Aram

-----Original Message----- From: David Young
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 8:12 AM
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Santa, Eli and Everett

I'm not so old that I cannot remember being terrified of a big guy in a red suit!

He'll get over it. I did!

Nice catch, of a very real family moment.

David.

Things don't always go well at the North pole

http://sonc.com/look/?p=4759