[LRflex] Re: Sands

  • From: "Mike B." <funsky1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:32:21 -0800 (PST)

Love it!
Have any of you members been to Great Sand Dunes National Park in Colorado?
It's been 30 years for me there. I loved it!!

Just have to remember - it's blown sand and it's job is to gum up you camera or
scratch your lens! A ranger photog told me that...

I hope this year to shoot MORE of the` dunes around Lake Michigan...