[LRflex] Re: Sam

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 07:48:38 -0700

Nice shot.  However, if I were fetching that ball I would let you get it.
Looks too big for my mouth to handle.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson