[LRFlex] Re: Sacrilege!

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 16:34:43 -0700

Michael wrote:

David,

the first trip will be in december, with a second trip next spring to see the sakura festival if the budget allows it.

You've either been their before, or you've been reading up on the place! Either way, you know where you're going! Good on you!

Sadly, I haven't been there since '73 (a 2002 stop at Tokyo airport, transferring flights doesn't count!) when I had the good fortune to be in Kyoto in early April for the Cherry (sakura) blossoms. :)

I look forward to seeing some of your shots, when you're back! :)

Enjoy!

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm