[LRFlex] Re: Sacrilege!

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 20:30:38 -0700

Doug Herr said:

Delightfully simple composition, timeless subject... I can see why it's one of your all-time favorites.

---

Yup, this one's been a 16x20" print on my den wall since the mid-70's and I never tire of looking at it! (The prints a bit faded, now; but with the rediscovery of the slide in great shape a new print is on the way!

Thanks Doug, Michael, Douglas and Steve for your kind words, and to all who took the time to look. :)

David.

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm