[LRflex] SV: Where we are... final report.

  • From: "Tim Bedsted" <Tim.Bedsted@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 08:22:42 +0200

What happened to Denmark???

        -----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
        Fra: leicareflex-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx på vegne af David Young
        Sendt: on 24-05-2006 00:49
        Til: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Emne: [LRflex] Where we are... final report.

        All:

        I want to thank each and every one of you, who made the effort to
        email me with their country of residence.

        This is, truly, a world-wide list - with members in 29
        countries!  Some couple of observations...

        [1]  Members in the US dominate the list, as one would expect,
        comprising just under half our members, at 47%.  The other 53% is
        made up of members from the other 28 countries on 4 continents. :-)

        [2] We also have at least two ladies among us.  So watch your mouth,
guys!  ;-)

        The final breakdown is:

        Argentina       1
        Australia       5
        Belgium 2
        Canada  8
        China   1
        Finland 1
        France  4
        Germany 7
        Greece  1
        Holland 2
        Hong Kong       3
        Ireland 2
        Italy   5
        Korea   1
        Luxembourg      1
        Malaysia        1
        New Zealand.    2
        Philippines     1
        Poland  1
        Portugal        1
        Singapore       2
        Spain   1
        Sweden  2
        Switzerland     3
        Turkey  1
        Ukraine 1
        United Kingdom  9
        United States   62
        Virgin Islands  1
        Total:  132

        According to Freelists, we have 232 members, so we are missing a full
        100 members in our count!  Still, although they would change the
        totals, they would not likely change the distribution percentages by
much.

        Thanks again, to all who responded.  I've found this very
        interesting... and I hope you do, as well!

        Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt
        Limited Edition Prints at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/prints.htm
        Leica Reflex Forum web-page:  http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/lrflex.htm

-- Type: application/ms-tnef