[LRflex] Re: SLIDE SHOW : At the Air show

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 18:34:47 +0100

Always thought that a "swing state" was a condition where people were happy, and kept dancing their nights away on Jazz music, but maybe I was wrong (Danse de Saint Guy = Chorée de Huntington - I can't find the English for it)

Thanks for looking Steve
phx

Steve Barbour wrote:

On Jan 28, 2008, at 12:38 PM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

All,

I attended an unexpected and spectacular near silent air-show on Sunday morning,

Echelon, dogfight, G++, afterburners, the whole show is at :
http://tinyurl.com/2atojv

nice series Philippe...especially for "SuperTuesday"

just like politicians ehh, but smarter...

Steve