[LRflex] SL2 - checking of

  • From: "Joe B." <joe-b@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 04:42:54 +0000

wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent the
following at 19:12 -0800 on Thursday, January 15, 2009:

>The arc is pretty much the same but the SL2's lever is shaped
>differently so it feels more normal.  The SL2's film advance lever is
>interchangeable with the SL's lever so either lever can be fitted to
>either camera.
>
>Doug Herr

Thanks- that solves that problem!

While I'm asking, are there any particular issues that need to be looked
out for when examining an SL2 body? I know how to check the R4-R7 bodies
(more or less) but with this- it's a completely different camera.

Joe B.