[LRflex] Re: SL2 Technical Query

  • From: Javier Perez <summarex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 13:20:55 -0700 (PDT)

If you man that by pushing down on ths ST it jams the
camera then I'd say it's an issue with the camera and
not the case. The shutter release shaft snakes behind
the ST and I guess you might have a clearance issue.
I'd leave it as-is now that you have a workaround.
Javier

--- Chris Birchenhall <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>