[LRflex] Re: SL question

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 03:03:14 -0800

The words of recent LeicaReflex reviews registree Dennis Quong come to mind:
"The ability to compose something rather than produce something"  (quoted
with permission).  No matter what other features the camera has, if I can't
see and focus clearly on every part of the viewscreen I'm missing part of
the composition.  The SL has "it".  For production I look for fast frame
rates and quick automatic functions.  For composition I use the SL.
Cangratulations Steve I hope the SL will become a valuable part of your
photographic tool set.
--
Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento