[LRflex] S2 in Milwaukee: updated, comments

  • From: Troy Freund <farmerfreund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 06:59:32 -0500

Hey gang,
        While I wish there had been more time to make some sample images with
Jack's S2, there simply wasn't time for it.  We did make some images out on
Wisconsin Ave, but upon trying to download them to my laptop.....things slowed
down.  This camera is producing a RAW file that is SEVENTY-FIVE MEGABYTES.
Crazy big.  I only had a USB card reader, so it took some time to download and
by the time I got three files transferred, three completely unremarkable and
not worth sharing files, Jack had to leave for a meeting.  Hopefully he and I
might be able to get together for a more thorough exam of the camera.
        What really impressed me was how nicely it held and how nice the
shutter sounded.
http://milleica.wordpress.com/2010/09/28/leica-s2-sighting-milwaukee/

Sincerely,
Troy