[LRflex] Roses for the Week end

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 11:31:34 +0200

Hello Gents.

A few images out of the Digilux 3, using the Tamron SP 70-210, a manual
lens, rather good for the old way, here, rather good too. The focus is
sometimes a bit difficult, especially at f5.6.

These are Jpeg out of the box, my SilkyPix trial is over today....

That state park is 25kms away from my home and they have all the specimen of
roses. Only the rain has flushed away most of them. Still nice however.

A rose:
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Hay-les-Roses/_1030387cor.jpg

Alternate:
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Hay-les-Roses/_1030403cor.jpg

a flower taking 5":
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Hay-les-Roses/_1030450cor.jpg

All the collection in :
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Hay-les-Roses/

Indeed, it's a shame that the focus confirmation does not work on the
Digilux3 with manual lens :(

Flames, comments, don't hesitate :)

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.