[LRflex] Re: Rokkors M8's and Tulips

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 17:36:36 -0400

Hi George!
   I suspect you are On Point that the Yellow flower and Red Flower are Over
Saturated, but it's not that I put it in - it's thatnI don't know how to get it
OUT! :-) When I imported the original DNG into Lightroom then Red Tulip was a
disaster and the Yellow one wasn't better only by comparison. I did attempt
some adjustments, but I'm not very adept with lightroom and I don't have access
to photoshop (which I am fairly adept with).
   Since Lightroom seems to be doing a good job with my other M8 images, I'm
not quite sure how I 'blew' the sat's in these images and by extension, how to
NOT do it in the future.

Any inputs would be welcome.

R.