[LRflex] Rokkors M8's and Tulips

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: “lrflex“ <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 22:22:25 -0400

Hi All,
   I have a couple of Flower Pictures to share. Shot with an M8 and a Minolta
Rokkor 40mm f2. Which is a Kissing Cousin to the Leica Summicron 40mm f2 in
kind of a 'same yet different' situation if that makes sense!
a) http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/5744426921/

and

b) http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/5744426701/

Framing an image involves a bit of Guess-t-i-mi-cation when shooting with the
40mm so I shot loosely and cropped in post process to offset - especially after
being a bit loose in my crops in my last picture posting. :-)

I definitely think the 40mm Rokkor is a fine, fine lens and I'm glad to be
using one on my M8.

Richard in Michigan

Not all treasure is silver and gold...

                                    Jack Sparrow