[LRflex] Re: Rodeo Contest - We have a WINNER!

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:50:30 -0700

The sign in the background. Actually Cash was my first guess when I saw the
dollar signs, but did not have time to type it in until now. Then I saw the
sign and thought that might be it, too.

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson