[LRFlex] Re: Rlens to EOS adapter

  • From: Charles Cason <cec@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:03:11 -0500

Thanks, I have used Leica for so long that I did not know there any other way to focus except to turn that little ring on the lens. I suppose I will get one Canon lens just to have a wide zoom. I don't know which to get at this point. Any suggestions on this approach?
I appreciate the quick reply
Charles

Slobodan Dimitrov wrote:

I've left mine on at times, effectively turning the camera into a digital-R.
However, you might want to practice manual focusing with it before jumping into a shoot with the set-up.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com

On Jun 27, 2005, at 6:40 AM, Charles Cason wrote:

I know there has been much on this but now I am serious about jumping in and buying the C 20d. Can someone give me Steve Gandy's address? I seem to remember he is the one that has the best adapter. Is it possible to leave the adapter on the camera if you are going to use only R lens? I can but the 20d locally but will need to order the lens adapter. I will need a quick turn around on that order for a trip to Ontario in about 10 days.
Thanks for your help.
Charles