[LRFlex] Re: Rlens to EOS adapter

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 00:18:27 +0200

Dave,
I'll look it up and see, probably some time tomorrow, there were tests on a series of wide-angle zooms, IIRR Canon,Tokina Tamron and Sigma.
Also a test on mid range zooms and Tele-zooms. More details later.
cheers
Douglas

Dave Saalsaa wrote:

Douglass,
Did the German magazine do a comparison of the Tokina 12-24 against the Canon 10-22? Any comparisons you could share with us?

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Sharp" <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>