[LRFlex] Re: Rlens to EOS adapter

  • From: Charles Cason <cec@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 10:05:01 -0500

Hi Ted, and others,
Is there much difference between the adapter made by Novoflex (with springs) and the one from CameraQuest?
I have some old 2 and 3 cam lens as well as some new ROM lens and them my long 400/560 telyts. I need an adapter that will handle all of these if that is possible.

Is Bob Palmeri here?  Did you get the Novoflex?

I appreciate the help fellows.
Charles Cason

Ted Grant wrote:

Charles Cason said:
Subject: [LRFlex] WAS: Rlens to EOS NOW: 3200 results

Wow, that is pretty good for the ISO3200 setting on the 20d. Did you use the same lens setup?<<<

Charles,
The ASA 3200 setting on the 20D is amazing. Don't even consider it anything like 3200 film as it's so superior you'll find you'll have no fear to almost shoot by starlight! ;-) Well OK not quite, ;-) but there isn't any comparison regardless of what "film shooters only" may think and say that it's not possible. They've not put the 3200 to a true on the job shooting test. Most importantly.... they haven't cleared their "film thinking" from their minds.

This is truly a ..... "got to do it, see it and then you'll believe it!"

I've done much of my 3200 shooting with the 10mm-22mm super-wide and the 80-200 Leica f4.0 zoom and it's results are quite amazing both in colour or B&W.

ted